Kamis, 01 Januari 2009

Broadband Multimedia Technical Consultant...

Alhamdulillah ...

it less but it's worth...it's my first job for becoming Freelance Broadband Multimedia Techincal Consultant, ... my client is my previous company that I was attend to ...

The duty contract will be fulfilled on 5th january '09 ...so many matters that i should be prepared for the job.

I don't have to go to jakarta....the consultation procedure can be fulfilled by using phone, fax or mail ... transport and accomodation will be fulfilled by the client if it necessary needed

project fee will be discussed seperately....At least I got a fix income in every month ...:) alhamdulillah for once more and more...


Dendy

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

..:)

Mikronik mengatakan...

Buat Kang Dendy, makin mantap aja buat kerjaan

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com